9th European ConferenceOn Service - Oriented And Cloud Computing
The European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing (ESOCC) is the premier conference on advances in the state of the art and practice of Service-Oriented Computing and Cloud Computing in Europe. The main objectives of this conference are to facilitate the exchange between researchers and practitioners in the areas of Service-oriented Computing and Cloud Computing and to foster future collaborations in Europe and beyond. ESOCC 2022 will include invited talks and presentations of selected research papers with the participation of top researchers from academia and industry.
The ESOCC 2022 will be operated as an online virtual conference from March 22nd to March 24th, 2022
The ESOCC events will include:
- Main Conference: three days of invited talks, panels, and presentations of selected research papers, including a dedicated day to satellite workshops.
- Ph.D. Symposium: an opportunity for Ph.D. students to present their research activities and perspectives, to critically discuss them with other Ph.D. students and with established researchers in the area, hence getting fruitful feedback and advice on their research activities.
- Projects Track: a useful opportunity for researchers to disseminate the latest research developments in their projects and meet representatives of other consortia.
Details about all the tracks are available at the conference website: https://www.esocc-conf.eu
Service-oriented and cloud computing have made a huge impact both on the software industry and on the research community. Today, service and cloud technologies are applied to build large-scale software landscapes as well as to provide single software services to end-users. Services today are independently developed and deployed as well as freely composed while they can be implemented in a variety of technologies, a quite important fact from a business perspective. Similarly, cloud computing aims at enabling flexibility by offering a centralized sharing of resources. The industry’s need for agile and flexible software and IT systems has made cloud computing the dominating paradigm for provisioning computational resources in a scalable, on-demand fashion. Nevertheless, service developers, providers, and integrators still need to create methods, tools, and techniques to support cost-effective and secure development as well as the use of dependable devices, platforms, services, and service-oriented applications in the cloud.
ESOCC 2020 seeks original, high-quality papers related to all aspects of service-oriented and cloud computing. Visit the official page to know more about the specific topics of interest.https://esocc-conf.eu/index.php/scope-2022/
The team only accepts original papers, not submitted for publication elsewhere. The papers must be formatted according to the LNCS proceedings guidelines. They must be
submitted to the EasyChair site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=esocc2022 by selecting the “Projects Track”.
Accepted Projects track papers are expected to be published by Springer in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (https://www.springer.com/series/7899).
At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to register and present the work at the conference.
Important dates for Projects Track:
- Paper submission: 03 March 2022
- Paper notification: 10 March 2022
- Camera Ready Version: 16 March 2022